It's a beautiful thing


The 2010 NFL Hall of Fame game is tonight.

Football is officially back, baby! Finally.

The 2010 game, as always, is played in Canton, Ohio. Tonight's game includes the Dallas Cowboys and the Cincinnati  Bengals. With the enshrinement  of Dallas' own Emmitt Smith last night it's safe to say that the Cowboys' fans are going to be more than ready. I know that I am ready for football on "prime time," fo sho.

I only spent part of last night watching former San Francisco 49er receiver Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith's induction. It's weird because I grew up idolizing these guys, and it seems like it's been forever since I've watched them play on Sunday (really more Monday night kinds of guys) ... but I have to say that last night was also pretty special. Emmitt gave one hell of a speach, while Jerry seemed like he was a little nervous speaking in front of thousands if not millions of people. Truly special.